Last updated: September 2, 2020
Senior Advocacy Group of Ahwatukee, SAGA Inc, “it”or “its”, operates the website, the “Service”.
How Will It Collect Personal Information?
You are under no obligation to disclose any personal information to it at any time. It collects information you provide directly to it. For example, whenever you participate in any interactive features of the Services such as filling out a form, requesting customer support, sending it an email, or calling it. In the process you may be asked to give your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and any other information you choose to provide for the purpose of these Services. It or a designated third party may collect payment and credit card information when you subscribe to its paid Services or purchase additional services.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you access or use its Services, it may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: It logs information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, your general location, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version.
SAGA’s site uses “cookies” which are small files containing pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to block them. Its cookies can contain information such as your user ID that its website uses to recognize you. Its cookies can’t read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. The only personal information its cookies contain is the information you provide yourself. When you enter personal information on our website, your personal information will be linked to the cookie it saves on your computer. If you do choose to delete your cookie, you may not be able to use the administrative features of the website.
How Does It Use Personal Information?
SAGA may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, customize, and improve its Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by SAGA and others, and provide news and information it thinks will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with its Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
You may receive automatically-generated emails from SAGA that are triggered when you perform certain tasks such as registering for an event, volunteering for a task, subscribing to a bulletin, or requesting a forgotten password.
You may also receive emails from other SAGA members. SAGA does not control the frequency or content of member-generated emails. You have the option to unsubscribe from receiving these emails by either updating your communication preferences from within your profile, or removing your email address entirely.
How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
SAGA is committed to protecting your personal information. It also understands your concerns about online security and takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and distruction.
Remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While it strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, SAGA cannot guarantee its absolute security.
How Do We Disclose or Share Your Information?
When you voluntarily provide SAGA with personally identifiable information online, that information is kept within SAGA and will not be sold, rented or otherwise traded to any third party.
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if it believes disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If it believes your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of its user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of SAGA or others;
- With your consent or at your direction.
It may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
SAGA does not address anyone under the age of 18, “Children”.
It does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided it with Personal Information, please contact it. If it discovers that a child under 18 has provided it with Personal Information, it will delete such information from its servers immediately.
SAGA employs other companies and people to provide functions that form part of its Services, for example, email sending, social media sharing, payment processing, help desk software, etc. SAGA has made and continues to make efforts to ensure all its sub-processors comply with its privacy policies. For a list of SAGA’s sub-processors, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to View, Update or Delete Your Personal Information
You may, at any time, view, update and request to permanently delete any of your personal information. You may contact SAGA at email@example.com.
Upon request, SAGA will provide you with information about whether it holds any of your personal information. If you provide SAGA with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the personal information it has stored;
- To request that it correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions;
- To unsubscribe from being contacted by it; and
- To have your information permanently deleted.
It will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action it has taken.
Compliance With Laws
It will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena.
If you have any questions please contact SAGA, 3145 E Chandler Blvd, Suite 110-710, Phoenix, Arizona 85048. You may call SAGA at 480-270-8276, or email it at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note On Jurisdiction
SAGA is a private foundation located in Ahwatukee, Phoenix, Arizona. Consequently, by using its Services you agree that in all matters relating to this website shall be governed by the laws of Arizona and the United States, as applicable.
You may not use it’s Services if law prohibits you from doing so in the country in which you reside.