Become a SAGA Member
SAGA members are dedicated to improving the lives of seniors, caregivers, and families in the greater Ahwatukee area by:
- S haring resource information
- A dvocating for older adults
- G athering community support
- A dvancing senior causes
Includes opportunities to:
- Take action on your personal passion for helping area seniors
- Help local seniors live healthier lives while maintaining respect and dignity
- Advocate for services needed in the community
- Learn more about current resources as well as unmet needs
- Bring together and collaborate with other organizations to improve the lives of older adults and their families
- Provide education to seniors, caregivers, families, professionals, and community leaders
- Meet with professionals in the senior services industry
- Increase public awareness of your business or services
We welcome individuals, businesses and organizations interested in improving the lives of seniors in the greater Ahwatukee area. Membership is considered upon submission of an application, board approval, and payment of annual dues. BELONG to SAGA!
Community Organization Member – $100 annual dues
A property owner, business operator or employee, faith-based group, civic organization as well as any corporation including government agencies and non-profits, LLC, or privately held business may join as a community organization member. The Community Organization may have one member at any given time.
Community Member – $25 annual dues
An adult not representing a business or organization may join as a community member.